I need to start using this more.
Heyy so I haven't really paid any attention to this since my trip to Canada, well unless you count forgetting to do your homework and then do it on a friends ipad and send it via a blog to get it home to print off.
So yeah I'm going to start using this more often, and try and get some of my friends to use it too!! Oh by the way my close mate of mine Will James set off to Everest base camp wich is about 18,000 feet, about two weeks ago now hope he's doing okay and the altitude hasn't had his way with him!! I won't be happy if I'm left with a permanently ill climbing partner.
This week has been pretty decent in my books! I've had my third BBQ in only 4 days because the weather has changed dramatically today was about 24 degrees C, now I'm not one for hot weather but I will be honest it has made my life a lot more better wiry the sun shining!!
So tomorrow or today even since its past midnight, I'm off to Pen y Fan with my family should be a relatively easy walk but I need to break my new meindls in for September's 30 mile walk with Will.
Anyway you shall be hearing again from me very soon!! Goodbye for now!!
Comments
Post a Comment