Boston/Stowe (17th February 2015) - Day 6

Its ski time 2 (This time i mean it)

Location: Stowe, Vermont 
Weather: Sunny/Cloudy
Temp: -10°C 

Im feeling much better (thank you for asking), although I'm writing this late at night when I'm tired and have to get up early again for more skiing action so i apologies in advance if this post seems a little rubbish! 

The weather was pretty much perfect, i mean yeah the starting temp was around -22 but it warmed up! Oh i forgot breakfast! i had leftover pizza from last night. (Super interesting i know) Anyway, the snow was awesome although there was a few hard packed and powdery patches around but nothing you can't get your edges into! 

We didn't spend too long on the mountain as i've managed to pass on my germy germs onto my parents, (best son ever!) We got a few hours in bare in mind that this was my first day so we all had to get our rhythm back! And yeah it didn't take long, one easy run and I'm back in the zone (Insert shades smiley here.) 


After a few good hours on the slopes, we caught the shuttle back to the hotel. (Did you really expect to explain the entire ski experience did you? Maybe tomorrow.) 

We went for food in the hotel as we are not what you would call a healthy bunch so just incase we stayed close. 
I had a burger which had lota of stuff on it (it tasted pretty awesome) but again Americans have eyes bigger than and give you stupid amounts of food, I got about half way through and had to throw in the towel. 



It's late, I'm tired and stupidly full.
Untill tomorrow peeps! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston/Stowe (14th February 2015) - Day 3

Hawaii 2012 (28th May) - Day 1

Hawaii 2012 (30th May) - Day 3