What The Hell Happened!?

So some of you (probably not many of you) are wondering what happened to my blog entries. 
Back in February i went on a skiing/canyoning trip in the states, usually I would upload a blog entry about that I id throughout the day and anything that stood out, along with the written entry I would also post a few photos that i was able to snap on my iPhone or GoPro. 

Basically i got lazy. No there is no real reason why I want able to finish the entries that are currently sat in my draft folder. I'm just a lazy bugger that was having too much fun shredding Park City powder and running around the Utah and Arizona canyons. That's pretty much the simple answer. And the same goes for the entries that i didn't bother writing or should i say finish (yeah, the notes are there) back when i went to Hawaii in 2012, same thing again got lazy had too much fun soaking up the crazy good weather and snorkelling with tropical fish. Its really quite simple. 

I started this blog so that my friends and family back home could read what i was up to while i was away. It was also a way to tell my parents that i was still alive and had an internet connecting even though i didn't call them when i was suppose to. I didn't realise people from all over the the world spend the time out of there day to read about some 20 year old Welsh boy trip to Amsterdam or Ski trip in California. To this day i have 556 views of 41 posts since writing my very fist post in February 2011. Now it may not seem like a lot of views to you, but again this was made for my friends and family, and honestly i didn't tell many of them about this blog (And to this day half of them still don't know about it maybe its time to change that). 

So after reading a friends blog post about her trip to Spain it gave me the inspiration to keep on going! Even though i can't exactly go back to the snow covered mountains of Park City or waking up to a sunrise over Monument Valley (even though i wish i could) i thought i would write a few posts on my five stops around the United States of America. (Don't expect them to be all in one big block either, i have other stuff to do too!) WHICH REMINDS ME! I may (or may not) but probably yes, be starting either a new blog or adding it to this one about the techy goodness that i love and own. We shall see what happens.

Catch you later blogger people!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston/Stowe (14th February 2015) - Day 3

Hawaii 2012 (30th May) - Day 3

Boston/Stowe (17th February 2015) - Day 6