Amsterdam (8th May 2013) - Day 3

 Today was supposed to rain and overcast most of the day. We woke up to find sunshine! 

We thought that we would start early and go to the Heineken Brewery, we went for breakfast in a cafe ion a canal. Wasn't too impressed by the meal but it was needed food! 

We had a tour round the brewery which was about an hour long we learnt about the history and making of the beer. Afterward we were allowed two free beers at the end if the tour. 

We stopped for lunch after and had a few more beers. I had a bacon pancake which was recommended to me! Safe to say it was awesome!

We spend an hour is so in the hostel before we decided to go out and get some food. We also decided to spend out last night smoking the last of our "herbs". 

I can't remember what time we got back to the hostel but it wasn't too late. Around 12am I would say, we had to be up early to get out of the room by 11am so it was probably going to be an early night! 

Home time tomorrow. (God I miss my bed...) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston/Stowe (14th February 2015) - Day 3

Hawaii 2012 (30th May) - Day 3

Boston/Stowe (17th February 2015) - Day 6