Amsterdam (May 9th 2013) - Day 4
It's home time! Amsterdam has been awesome! Although I'm kind of fed up of the amount if sex shops and live porno. But hey it was a laugh!
We got kicked out if the hostel room at 11am so we woke up slightly earlier that we had been the last few days. We all packed and got ready for breaky!
We went for a walk down to the square we had out first drink in (the one with the red castle) and yes it will forever be known as that, only because I can't remember what it was called.
After breakfast we went looking for a few souvenirs to take back with us. I didn't bother getting anything because I was down to my last €20. But I'm sure bit wont be my last time in this city.
We got the right train this time! Not much hassle getting back to the airport we got a free ride on the train cause the barriers were open.
When we got to the airport it was like a maze, they had two departure sections and it was just all very awkward and yeah. Anyway...
I'm writing this on the flight home well the end of day 3 and this one. And yes I forgot to turn my phone on to flight mode so that wasn't good. But I'm not falling out of the sky about can't be that bad if I didn't switch off.
We didn't book the seats together so we are a little spread out. But it's cool, I'm sat next to some guy in a red Jumper that just won't stop moving around. (Yes it's annoying me.)
Forgot to upload this in the day, oh well.
The bus ride was good although it took much longer that getting the the airport. Anyway all in all the holiday to Amsterdam was a huge success! I will defiantly be going back! And soon!
Comments
Post a Comment