Park City/Las Vegas (February 21st 2014) - Day 1
Here we go!
So i started the day off by going to change some money from GBP to USD, thats right I literally left it till the last minute. And when i say started the day off i really mean at about 12 o'clock in the afternoon, and it just so happens there is a McDonalds right next to the place where i got the money from, what a pitty!
After i chowed down on a the greasy goodness of the fast food I played some Minecraft HARDCORE STYLE! And by hardcore I mean for about 5 hour straight, which was awesomeee! the clock came round to about 4pm so i had to start packing up my gear, server was backed up and sent to my mate, chargers all packed and ready to go and hand luggage was weighing a ton cause I crammed it full of tech.
So with my bags packed and back already killing me from walking from my bedroom to the car (which is about 5 meters away) Its Holiday Time! We set off at about 5:15pm for London Heathrow, we were staying in the Park Inn Hotel which is like a stone throw away from the actual runway of terminal 5.
Traffic was kind of crappy but wasn't too bad when we got over the bridge into England, although the weather took a turn for the worst. Pitch black clouds, slight amount of fog and oh me god the rain. Welcome to England everyone!
Arriving at the hotel at around 7pm ish, we dumped the bags and set off to the nearest pub! The Three Magpies, weird name but good atmosphere! The Welsh rugby game was on so i'm happy! I had a steak burger for food (pretty good too!)
After smashing the French in a game of rugby and plenty of alcohol consumed its bed time! Asleep by 10:30pm up at 5am, not what i would call a lie in!
Until tomorrow!
So i started the day off by going to change some money from GBP to USD, thats right I literally left it till the last minute. And when i say started the day off i really mean at about 12 o'clock in the afternoon, and it just so happens there is a McDonalds right next to the place where i got the money from, what a pitty!
After i chowed down on a the greasy goodness of the fast food I played some Minecraft HARDCORE STYLE! And by hardcore I mean for about 5 hour straight, which was awesomeee! the clock came round to about 4pm so i had to start packing up my gear, server was backed up and sent to my mate, chargers all packed and ready to go and hand luggage was weighing a ton cause I crammed it full of tech.
So with my bags packed and back already killing me from walking from my bedroom to the car (which is about 5 meters away) Its Holiday Time! We set off at about 5:15pm for London Heathrow, we were staying in the Park Inn Hotel which is like a stone throw away from the actual runway of terminal 5.
Traffic was kind of crappy but wasn't too bad when we got over the bridge into England, although the weather took a turn for the worst. Pitch black clouds, slight amount of fog and oh me god the rain. Welcome to England everyone!
Arriving at the hotel at around 7pm ish, we dumped the bags and set off to the nearest pub! The Three Magpies, weird name but good atmosphere! The Welsh rugby game was on so i'm happy! I had a steak burger for food (pretty good too!)
After smashing the French in a game of rugby and plenty of alcohol consumed its bed time! Asleep by 10:30pm up at 5am, not what i would call a lie in!
Until tomorrow!

Comments
Post a Comment