Stowe/Boston (February 16th) Day - 7
Shopping day!! Even though all the skiing is over I get to go shopping in the outlets!
I packed up the night before, we said goodbye to the ski home we had for the few days we were there for and headed out for breakfast. We went to McCarthys, French toast, bacon, eggs and hash. With maple syrup of corse! A breakfast for chaps I would say!
After breakfast we headed to MirriMack outlet! Lets spend all my dolla!
I chatted to a guy in Zumiez who wants to take a long board trip form the west side to the east, sounded like an awesome idea. I also talked to him about where he was studying! He thought about coming over to the UK and studying in Swansea uni!!!! Of course I told him to go for is just so u could hang out with him ha haa!
I bought lots of t shirts, hoodies and a bargain on new era hats! $5 each, which is about £3.35 back home!!
Off to the same hotel as we were when we first arrived in Boston! We went for a final mean in downtown Boston. Legal seafood, oh my was that some tasty fish!
Early night for an early morning!
I packed up the night before, we said goodbye to the ski home we had for the few days we were there for and headed out for breakfast. We went to McCarthys, French toast, bacon, eggs and hash. With maple syrup of corse! A breakfast for chaps I would say!
After breakfast we headed to MirriMack outlet! Lets spend all my dolla!
I chatted to a guy in Zumiez who wants to take a long board trip form the west side to the east, sounded like an awesome idea. I also talked to him about where he was studying! He thought about coming over to the UK and studying in Swansea uni!!!! Of course I told him to go for is just so u could hang out with him ha haa!
I bought lots of t shirts, hoodies and a bargain on new era hats! $5 each, which is about £3.35 back home!!
Off to the same hotel as we were when we first arrived in Boston! We went for a final mean in downtown Boston. Legal seafood, oh my was that some tasty fish!
Early night for an early morning!








Comments
Post a Comment