Stowe (February 13th) Day - 4
Second day on the slopes!! Standard breakfast to start off on the slopes by 9:30am.
These blog entries are starting to get shorter! We had a better day of skiing today. The ice had been groomed over and a small amount of powder fell over night! It was still snowing which I'm not complaining about, bring on the pow!!
We went on the other side of the mountain today nice long runs and I nearly hit the park! But I decided to save it and go Friday!
We went for lunch in town cause its like $20 for a freaking hamburger up the mountain! After we payed a visit to the Ben & Jerry's factory for a tour and a free sample of "Molten Lava" top secret stuff! Although I love Ben & Jerry's so whatever they make its good with me! Even though I couldn't have my favourite flavour (Baked Alaska)
Anyhoo we went for Mexican food tonight taco heaven! Love it!
These blog entries are starting to get shorter! We had a better day of skiing today. The ice had been groomed over and a small amount of powder fell over night! It was still snowing which I'm not complaining about, bring on the pow!!
We went on the other side of the mountain today nice long runs and I nearly hit the park! But I decided to save it and go Friday!
We went for lunch in town cause its like $20 for a freaking hamburger up the mountain! After we payed a visit to the Ben & Jerry's factory for a tour and a free sample of "Molten Lava" top secret stuff! Although I love Ben & Jerry's so whatever they make its good with me! Even though I couldn't have my favourite flavour (Baked Alaska)
Anyhoo we went for Mexican food tonight taco heaven! Love it!







Comments
Post a Comment