Boston 2013 (10th Febuary) Day - 1 let's try it again
So after having two days of our holiday cut short nothing could be done about the weather! But we set off around half 9 in the morning, traffic was good we managed to park the car and get to check in half an hour early!
Once we checked in we went for food, all day breaky and a pint of red stripe! The perfect way to start a ski trip!
The flight was good, small amount of turbulence but nothing too bad! I managed to sneak my gopro to film a time lapse for take up and landing so the footage for that should look pretty sweet!
We were stuck on the runway for about half an hour before the plane could park up, and then we had to face the dreaded departure line!
Out of the airport, grabbed the bags and ready to go! As we walked out of the airport our friends from Florida were waiting for us, we managed to hitch a ride to the hotel, checked in and got our bags into the room.
We went for food in the hotel a little pricey but as I didn't it the filth on the plane I was starving! I ordered a Harbourside Club Sandwich, it's massive and loaded with meat!!
(Note most of there's blog entries will be about food, and skiing of course)
Once we checked in we went for food, all day breaky and a pint of red stripe! The perfect way to start a ski trip!
The flight was good, small amount of turbulence but nothing too bad! I managed to sneak my gopro to film a time lapse for take up and landing so the footage for that should look pretty sweet!
We were stuck on the runway for about half an hour before the plane could park up, and then we had to face the dreaded departure line!
Out of the airport, grabbed the bags and ready to go! As we walked out of the airport our friends from Florida were waiting for us, we managed to hitch a ride to the hotel, checked in and got our bags into the room.
We went for food in the hotel a little pricey but as I didn't it the filth on the plane I was starving! I ordered a Harbourside Club Sandwich, it's massive and loaded with meat!!
(Note most of there's blog entries will be about food, and skiing of course)






Comments
Post a Comment