Stowe (February 14-15th) Days 5-6
So I'm a little behind on updating the old blog! But can you blame me there's snow on the mountains that call my name!!
Day 5:
So as per usual early wake up and on the mountain by half 9 ish. Snow was good although patches were starting to form mougles and ice! But hey what's fun without a bit of danger!
We decided not to eat on the mountain and went for food in the town later on in the day, pizza was the plan!
Chilled out until about 7pm then we went to a place called The Hob Knob Inn, nice little place. Our waitress was Kass and she was so awesome! Lots of banter and talking about routes on the mountain! She happened to be an instructor for little kids! Even though I would give that job a shot, it sounds like a lot of hard work ha ha!
Day 6:
Leftover pizza for breaky!! Cold of course!
Today was our last day on the mountain so I had to make the most of it! We were on the mountain at 9am sharp!
Warm up was good and freshly groomed snow! Today was going to be awesome!!
After about 3 hours skiing we stopped for a snack. Then out again, another 4 hours and a spot of lunch! And back out! We eventually got off the mountain around 4 pm ish. Last day was a go big or go home! Big air, huge slams and loads of fun!!
We came back to packing! Oh the joy.
I decided to leave mine till last minute as always!
We went out for Italian, I had Canelloni. Now it might have been me not reading the menu properly I don't know, but I had no idea that it was pasta stuffed with fetta cheese. I really do not like that cheese, oh well I had to eat it!
Heading to the outlets tomorrow for be a bit of shopping!!
Day 5:
So as per usual early wake up and on the mountain by half 9 ish. Snow was good although patches were starting to form mougles and ice! But hey what's fun without a bit of danger!
We decided not to eat on the mountain and went for food in the town later on in the day, pizza was the plan!
Chilled out until about 7pm then we went to a place called The Hob Knob Inn, nice little place. Our waitress was Kass and she was so awesome! Lots of banter and talking about routes on the mountain! She happened to be an instructor for little kids! Even though I would give that job a shot, it sounds like a lot of hard work ha ha!
Day 6:
Leftover pizza for breaky!! Cold of course!
Today was our last day on the mountain so I had to make the most of it! We were on the mountain at 9am sharp!
Warm up was good and freshly groomed snow! Today was going to be awesome!!
After about 3 hours skiing we stopped for a snack. Then out again, another 4 hours and a spot of lunch! And back out! We eventually got off the mountain around 4 pm ish. Last day was a go big or go home! Big air, huge slams and loads of fun!!
We came back to packing! Oh the joy.
I decided to leave mine till last minute as always!
We went out for Italian, I had Canelloni. Now it might have been me not reading the menu properly I don't know, but I had no idea that it was pasta stuffed with fetta cheese. I really do not like that cheese, oh well I had to eat it!
Heading to the outlets tomorrow for be a bit of shopping!!









Comments
Post a Comment