Boston 2013 (7th Febuary) - Day 1

So here we go again ski season! This year I'm off to Stowe in Vermont.

So we left Cardiff at about 4pm ish, not a bad trip down to London although I nearly forgot the all important GoPro!

I'm still going with my patents as I can't afford to go with mates but I'm not complaining its snow!

When we arrived at the hotel we checked in, dumped the bags and went to a pub called the pheasant for a bit of food!
The meals were huuuge! But I was starving.

When we got back to the hotel I got ready to bed and mum had a text from British Airways saying that our flight had been canceled due to a snowstorm over the east coast of USA. As you can imagine I was not a happy bunny, nor were our parents.

After arranging a new flight to Boston on Sunday afternoon form Heathrow we decided to drive back home the following morning.

Even though I was disappointed I'm still thinking positive about the trip! If there's a snowstorm that means there is going to be crazy amounts of fresh powder!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston/Stowe (14th February 2015) - Day 3

Hawaii 2012 (30th May) - Day 3

Boston/Stowe (17th February 2015) - Day 6