Boston/Stowe (12th February 2015) - Day 1
Im going to try and keep this one going! I've been slacking over the last few trips, turns out i had been enjoying the trip more than wanting to write a blog post about it! But none the less ill try my best to keep the rhythm going and post everyday.
As usual i'll be posting about what I've been doing, eating and all the awesome stuff in between!
Its the first day of travel so that means I've got a hell of a lot of time on my hands to write this, although there isn't a lot going on......
Today we (Mum,Dad and I) made our way up to Heathrow in London, we left the house at around half two ish.
Again not much to talk about when your in a car for a few hours, the drive up was pretty good not a lot of traffic so it was a breeze getting to heathrow. We are staying at the Sheraton Skyline which we have stayed in before.
We got to the hotel and went straight out for food at The Pheasant, again we've been here before. Pretty much every time we have flown from Heathrow! Chilli cheese burger for dinner! Starting the American food off in an pub in London!
The food was huge! Managed to demolish the entire thing too! (Takes a bow) We stayed in the pub for a few more drinks until it was time to head back to the hotel! Early night for an early rise!
Untill tomorrow!

Comments
Post a Comment