Boston/Stowe (20th February 2015) - Day 9

Last day of skiing! 

Location: Stowe, VT, USA
Weather: Sunny/Cloud Patches
Temp: -8°C

So let's start off by saying that I completely forgot to do this post last night, so I apologise if I forget some stuff! 

Started the day off with some breakfast, we headed to a small bagel place called "The Bagel" funny that! I had a egg and bacon bagel which was decent enough although wasn't anything special. 

After breakfast we headed to the mountains, as my dad had a bad chest he didn't want to make it worse by doing exercise in the cold so we took the car and got dropped off! (woohoo!) 
Even though I said the temperature at the start was around -8°C it started of at around -20°C, so yeah a tad cold. But it did manage to warm up a little thought the day! 

Snow conditions were good on spruce said but not as good on the other. Nice powdery and groomed in some places in spruse side, hard packed and ice on the other. But hey I managed to get that powder flying on Srpuce side! 


We went for food in a placed called "The Phoenix" looked like a house from the outside but super fancy gastro style in the inside. Nice food and a nice atmosphere, it was about 1minure away from the hotel which is great too cause it gets crazy cold when the sun goes down! 

As I said I forgot to write this last night so I'm actually writing it in the car on the way back to Boston! 

Untill tomorrow! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston/Stowe (14th February 2015) - Day 3

Hawaii 2012 (30th May) - Day 3

Boston/Stowe (17th February 2015) - Day 6