San Francisco 2012 - Day 5

Second day of skiing today I can say I woke up with a few aches and pains, as well as some unfortunate panda eyes. No sleep throughout the night once again, its getting annoying now but hey ho.

Set off to Sierra resort today, its about half hour from where were staying. The temperature is pretty stupid for the year, I was sat outside the bar in a t shirt and an ice cold mtn dew, I think you get the picture that its pretty hot. This isn't really helping the snow, the ice spots are getting worse and some parts are getting slushie.

The ski went pretty good today, I was alot chilled compared to yesterday. Probably knew how I was going wrong yesterday, still not sure which I prefer though between snowboarding and skiing.

We net up with our friends from Orlando today I was pretty syked to seem them again, we sat and chilled for a hour or so before we had to shoot off and get changed out of our ski gear.

Dinner was awesome! We went to this like brewery steak house thing it was aamazingggg!!!

The only thing I'm hating about this holiday is the fact that I don't get to talk to my best friend on a daily basis. As the time difference is 8 hours and i'm out all day by the time I get back to the hotel and get some internet connection its about 2:00am over in the UK and there in bed.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston/Stowe (14th February 2015) - Day 3

Hawaii 2012 (28th May) - Day 1

Hawaii 2012 (30th May) - Day 3