San Francisco 2012 - Day 8

Man I need another hair cut, although it seems like my hair us getting shorter and shorter each time...

I'll let that wonder your brain while I bore you with my day. Today I set off for Squaw Valley resort, it just so happens the Winter Olympics was held there a few years back. Conditions arnt much difference from Heavenly, ice and powder patches mixed in the wrong places. Tahoe needs some serious snow fall!

There were good runs and some a bit rough, after coming inches away from falling off a 8'000 foot mountain face I though it was time to call it a day in the slopes. (Got to love extreme sports!!)
Although that's not the only reason I love skiing, you can't help but fall in love with the mountains around you.

Stopped off in Applebies for food tonight, it was the last day with our friends from Orlando as there heading off home tomorrow morning. I always love seeing them when I can, going to miss them loads!

Well after a nakering day, I'm listening to "Techno Fan" (Thanks Jorge for getting me into your shitty music) I'm off to bed!! Until tomorrow! Goodnight!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston/Stowe (14th February 2015) - Day 3

Hawaii 2012 (30th May) - Day 3

Boston/Stowe (17th February 2015) - Day 6