San Francisco 2012 - Day 4

Body clock is so messed up!! I keep waking up every hour or some after 2:00am its really not helping my skiing either.

After my early wake up call I polished off an alright breakfast I head out to get my gear on!

Anyway enough crap about my body. Today was the first day of skiing, I can say that it wasn't my best day on the slopes. After snowboarding last year in Canada I hadn't really skid for about two years. Although I got into the hang if it after a couple of runs. No fresh powder in a couple of weeks here, there were a couple of ice spots here and there, especially towards the end of the day when the shadows of the trees started to freeze up the snow, it was time to head back down.

Feet nakered and feeling gross (won't go into detail) already managed to mess up my foot on the first day, now I'm walking around with a limp like and idiot, but I guess its the sign of a hardcore skier. Right? Maybe not. It was now shower and chill time. As the drinking age is 21 in the US and its pretty strict for underage drinking we managed to sneek a few Buds into the hotel!

Heading out to Applebies tonight, haven't been to one since the last time I was in the US (its like TGI Fridays) they sell some damn good munchies!! I had a big ass burger which tasted aweaomeeeee!!

Managed to find a way to hack the internet connection in the hotel today, so should be able to update this blog a bit more without it costing me! Anyway off to bed now another day of skiing tomorrow, so another early start!

(Unfortunately I didn't manage to get any snap shots of skiing today ill try get some tomorrow!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boston/Stowe (14th February 2015) - Day 3

Hawaii 2012 (30th May) - Day 3

Boston/Stowe (17th February 2015) - Day 6