San Francisco 2012 - Day 2
Today I leave London Heathrow to San Francisco, apparently its about 13 degrees C over in the city at the moment, not sure on the snow report in heavenly.
The flight was delayed for an hour and half to 12.35pm, but it shouldn't be too much of a problem for us.
The flight to San Francisco was a long one 11 hours straight, managed to kill a few hours by watching Cowboys and Aliens and Bolt, as well as two books... the food was pretty crap too so I was starving when I got off the plane!
Baggage collected then it was off to get the rental car, we got Chevrolet 4x4 red thing, its pretty darn cool to be fair.
Since the first night were spending in the city of San Fran, well its pretty manic here but I suppose thats what US cities are like!
After finding some food to chow down its finally off to bed, completely drained of energy. California is about 8 hours behind the UK so these posts will be at odd times of the day even now back at home it would be about 3:35am and I haven't had a wink of sleep since about 6:00am UK time. The bed is calling my name!
Until tomorrow!!

Comments
Post a Comment