San Francisco 2012 - Day 6
I just realised that I've put the title of these posts are named with 'San Francisco', even though I'm skiing in Lake Tahoe.
Today I went skiing in Heavenly again with our friends from Orlando, the first half was good we stopped for lunch at about 12pm ish. After that the weather changed, the slopes got ice and powder patches and even the wind picked up. The chair lifts were shutting fast! About an hour after lunch my mum took a huge fall on an ice patch and nakered up her left foot. She ended up getting taken down with the ski resort patrol and got checked out at the ski hospital. The damage wasn't bad just a few bruises. We decided to call it a day after that and headed for the nearest pub.
After a few drinks we headed out for an Italian restaurant, anyone who knows me they will know I can demolish a pizza with ease.
It's a pitty I'm protective over my camera gear otherwise I would take some shots of the amazing scenery on the mountains, although I don't fancy breaking my lenses and camera bodies.



Comments
Post a Comment